MSIG Ultra @ Tai Po
Hong Kong, 30-31 Mar, 2019
75K, 44K 18K
Solo & Pairs
Welcome to our 2nd annual ultra trail race, now the MSIG Ultra @ Tai Po! This unique trail running race spans the amazingly beautiful north east Hong Kong frontier, including Plover Cove & Pat Sin Leng Country Parks. Accept this trail running challenge individually or as a 2 runner team traversing the full 119K over two days, or a one day supreme effort of 75K (4200M) on Saturday or 44K (2600M) on Sunday. If you’re only just getting into the swing of trail running, we also have the 18K (1200M) over Pat Sin Leng mountain range to get you started.
Participants receive T8.run Sherpa running shorts, a wooden finisher’s medal, very well stocked checkpoints for all appetites, a HK$50 finisher’s coupon valid for drinks or dining at the General’s Bar and access to indoor/outdoor showers at the Hong Lok Yuen Country Club.
- Your Race Bib
- Choice of 1 of 3 options: Tailwind stick, Crampfix shot, Beet it shot
- T8.run Sherpa Trail Running Shorts (Available after 6pm on 25 Mar)
- GreenRace Belt (if purchased during registration)
- Bag drop tag and tie string
- Reusable timing band must be collected and returned on race day.
- Y1: 16 – 24 yrs
- Y2: 25 – 29 yrs
- 30 – 44 yrs
- 45 – 54 yrs
- 55+ yrs
*Applies to age as on 31 December 2019.
*Some age categories have restricted entry. Please review our race rules.